SEA ISLE CITY’S BEACH TAG OFFICE IS OPEN WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING & WALK-UP WINDOWS
VETERANS AND SENIOR CITIZENS WILL HAVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE BEACH TAG OFFICE MONDAYS THRU FRIDAYS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 10:00 A.M.
The Sea Isle City Beah Tag Office is now selling 2020 Seasonal Beach Tags, distributing pre-purchased Beach Tags, and distributing 2020 Veterans Beach Tags from the Sea Isle City Welcome Center, located at 300 JFK Boulevard.
Beach Tag Office staff will be on duty 7-days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the lobby of the Welcome Center will remain closed to the public until further notice. Beach tags will be sold and distributed through the two exterior windows next to the Welcome Center’s front doors.
In order to practice social distancing, when more than two people are present, customers are asked to form a line starting at the bottom of the steps in front of the Welcome Center (on the sidewalk) and to wait until they are called to one of the two windows. Customers are asked to wear face masks when they approach the Welcome Center windows.
2020 BEACH TAGS ARE NOW ON SALE…
You can purchase Beach Tags at the Welcome Center, 7 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.(cash or checks only).
Beach Tags are also available at the Beach Tag Vending Machine, which is located in the lobby of City Hall and is accessible 24-hours a day / 7-days a week. The Beach Tag Vending Machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, after $25
-Pay by cash or check - credit card payment only accepted through the Viply App.
-Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of 12.
-Beach fees are non-refundable.
-Wednesdays are FREE BEACH DAYS, except on July 4.
How To Buy Your Beach Tags From April To Labor Day
Beach Tag Office (located inside the Welcome Center)
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Additionally, Seasonal beach tags are on sale at the City Hall Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays.
We've Gone Mobile with the Viply App!
Download - for free - the Viply app to purchase Daily and Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
In Honor of their Service
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the entire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.