SUMMER EMPLOYMENT WITH THE CITY
The City of Sea Isle City is now hiring seasonal employees to work in Beach Patrol, Beach Tag, Recreation and Public Works. If you are interested in a summer job, please complete and submit an Application for Summer Employment form by clicking here. The City of Sea Isle City is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For information, please call 609-263-4311x1215 Monday to Friday, or 609-263-8687 x106 on Saturdays.
2024 Seasonal Beach Tags go on sale Now. When available seasonal tags can be purchased at the following locations:
Limited Edition 2024 Beach Tags:
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 10am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $10 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $15 Season - $25 if purchased by May 15, $30 if purchased after May 15
-Pay by cash or check in person
-Beach fees are non-refundable.
-Wednesdays are FREE BEACH DAYS, except on July 4.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
In Honor of their Service
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the entire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office starting April 1st.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.