SEASONAL BEACH TAGS
Holiday Beach Tags are now on sale, at the pre-season rate of $20 each. Holiday Beach Tags serve as regular beach passes for the entire 2023 summer season – and they make terrific gifts! They will be available, while supplies last, at the Welcome Center, 300 JFK Boulevard, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (the Welcome Center accepts cash or checks only). Holiday Beach Tags will also be on sale 24-hours a day / 7-days a week at the Beach Tag Vending Machine in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard (the Vending Machine accepts cash only).
New for 2023: Holiday Beach Tags can be purchased online using a credit card – and they will be shipped directly to your front door. Additional fees will apply for online purchases. Beach Tags can be purchased at the following link: jerseycapetags.com/seaislecitybeachtags
For information, please call 609-263-4311x1215.
Important Beach Tag Dates:
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm. Tags are required for everyone 12 years and older and can be purchased on the beach.
Daily - $5 Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, after $25
-Pay by cash or check in person
-Fees shall not be charged to or collected from any person under the age of 12.
-Beach fees are non-refundable.
-Wednesdays are FREE BEACH DAYS, except on July 4.
How To Buy Your Beach Tags From April To Labor Day
Beach Tag Office (located inside the Welcome Center) April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
On the Beach - Buy your beach tags from a beach tag Inspector on the beach from Memorial day to Labor Day.
Additionally, Seasonal beach tags are on sale at the City Hall Tax Office, 233 JFK Blvd., 2nd Floor, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except holidays.
Viply App starting April 1st
Specialty tags are not available through VIPLY
Download the Viply app to purchase Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
Beach Tags for Active Military and Veterans
In Honor of their Service
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the entire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office starting April 1st.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.